Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sick

I had to miss the wedding today with Allen because I'm sick (with strep, of course!) :( I'm really upset that I missed it, but I know I need to get well...I can't miss any more classes and I definitely don't want to pass my sickness on to Allen (or the bride and groom!)

My mom's birthday was on Thursday and we went out to celebrate. We had so much fun! We went to this little, Italian restaurant called Mandola's. It had really yummy pizza. It was really nice to hang out with my parents and laugh with them :) We also went to Amy's Ice Cream afterwards (my parents had never been before...and we've lived in Austin for like 11 years!). I got Sweet Cream ice cream with junior mints mixed in and it was soo good. I had a ton of fun with my-I mean my dad's-camera! ;) Although someone (ahem, me!) forgot to check her ISO before she started taking pictures, so many of them are pretty grainy.













She's 47!

Hope everyone had a good week!

5 comments:

:0) said...

I absolutely love looking at your pictures! this time you posted pictures of three of my favorite people in the whole world! =o)

The second picture is incredible... i love the way the light catches your eyes and they look so deep... like pools of water! very gorgeous!

And your hair! Libby, it is getting so long! I love it! You look so beautiful and you glow so bright!

I am so sorry that you are sick! I hope that you are better really soon!!!!!! Hopefully this week you will be able to rest and not feel even a tad bit of worry. You know everything is going to work out and so you should enjoy the beautiful fall days while they are here and enjoy that awesome husband of yours! Oh, by the way you haven't posted any pictures of him. your mom sent us one, but it was only of his legs... you know the one in the picture both?!??!?! haha =o)

LOVE YOU!!!!!

Libby said...

I don't know if you'll read this, Hannah, I do know that picture you're talking about!! That made me laugh sooo hard! My mom took a couple pictures of me and Greg on her camera, but I didn't get any of us on mine...Greg doesn't know this yet, but we're taking Christmas Card pictures next weekend ;) So I'll get some then!

:0) said...

Your family always does the cutest Christmas pictures! I am excited! How much fun! I just love photography and espically when they capture the beauty and fun with family and friends! how awesome! I am going to buy a good digital camera once i graduate this december... you'll have to teach me what you know! maybe I can come and spend some time with you! =o)

Libby said...

Awesome! I'd love for you to come stay with us - and I'll definitely teach you what I know! I can't believe you're sooo close to graduating - what is it now, less than a month away? Girl, I am so happy for you (and also a tad bit jealous!) ;)

d.kunz said...

i'm not gonna lie... that picture of the wine bottles is mighty fine...