Sunday, November 4, 2007

Marine, Aggie, and Secret Service...

The groom of the wedding I did yesterday was in the Marines, an Aggie, and training for the secret service...what more could you ask for? I had a really fun time at the wedding - the weather was gorgeous and it started early enough that the lighting was great all throughout the ceremony. The reception was pretty fun too - all of the groomsmen (and at least half of the wedding guests) were Marines (plus one Air Force guy that looked totally out of place!). So after the cake cutting, they sang the Marines' Hymn and then went straight into the Aggie War Hymn...I think I'm becoming more and more of an Aggie - blame it on Matt! I can't believe I've already finished my third wedding and I've only got three more for this year. Sometimes it's hard to make myself want to leave Greg and Riley at home on a Saturday afternoon, but I always end up having a great time once I get there.

School is going okay...I feel so busy that I'm starting to have to pick and choose what I do well, what I do, and what I don't do as far as assignments go. Basically all reading assignments have fallen into that "what I don't do" category. There are a few things still in the "What I do well" category, but for the most part, I'm doing well if I can just get them done! I am so ready for this semester to be over. 5 more weeks - I think I can make it!

Now for a trip down memory lane because I feel like reminiscing :)


First date with Greg...I had absolutely NO voice...that made for interesting conversation! ;)


White-water rafting with the cousins in Durango in 2005


Dustin and Queen...I just found this picture looking through real old ones and it made me laugh!


Marriage license!!

I hope your week is starting off well. I'm looking forward to Friday...again ;)

2 comments:

:0) said...

wow, Libby, sounds like quite the wedding! its awesome to hear about your weekends taking pictures! i know it's hard to be away from home, but it won't last forever and Thanksgiving is almost here! can you believe that?!?!?! it's crazy how fast time goes bye!

-->YOU WILL make it through this semester and YOU WILL PASS all of your classes! hey, this is your last semester taking so many classes!!! YEA!!!! you can be happy about that! =o)

i just can't say it enough, but i love YOU girl! you make me smile!!!!!!!

hopefully we can talk sometime soon =o)

:0) said...

oh... and the rafting picture... =o) what FUN!!!!!!!!
i laugh when i think about being behind Matt and everytime we would get into some white water he would start paddling so fast that he would hit my paddle!!!!!!! oh my what god memories! he definitely got a rush! =o) haha