Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas, Part One

I really want to post all my Christmas photos, but there are too many to put in at once! Here are all of the decorations at our apartment (plus a few of Riley thrown in for cuteness sake). I'll post ones from Kansas sometime this weekend. I really wish I had a great photo editing software (like Lightroom), but since I don't, I'll make do with what I have :)

Photobucket
I made tons of sugar cookies (and gingerbread men too...but I got lazy and didn't take pictures of them, even though they were SO cute!)


I loved these little toy soldiers!


Of course you have to have snowmen!


This is Riley's "perch." She sat here for ALL the baking staring out the window at the non-winter weather.


Big yawn.


I love this silhouette...so neat! I really like how you can see her little brown eyebrows.


Probably one of my all time favorite pictures.


Our first Christmas tree! Unfortunately, I never got a picture of Greg and I in front of OUR tree...but that's another story entirely ;)


Favorite ornament.


And this one too.


Tons of pretty presents!




Grandma gave us this gorgeous Willowtree nativity scene for our wedding present. I love it SO much. This shot (though not very good artistically!) shows everything pretty well although I love...


...this one much better. Dark and moody ;)


Mary with baby Jesus...Joseph looking on in the background.


Shepherd with a lamb.


One of the three wisemen.

I think that's enough pictures for one post. Have a great evening!

No comments: