Monday, September 3, 2007

Cheater, Cheater, Doughnut Eater

I just had a sinfully delicious cake doughnut from HEB. I'm sure it probably had more calories in it than I care to imagine. I battled with it in my mind for a few minutes, but alas, the cake doughnut won. I told my wonderful husband not to buy them. They weren't on our list and I have this love-hate relationship with them. But he insisted. And I cheated.

Speaking of my other half...he is watching Justin Timberlake on HBO right now. I had to walk away in disgust, shield my eyes and laugh a little bit. My macho man is watching a girly singing, dancing, pretty boy on HBO and is absolutely mesmerized. Okay, maybe not absolutely...but he's pretty darn into it.

I promised UT game pictures yesterday, and I am delivering now. Be forewarned, the quality of most of these pictures leaves a LOT to be desired. My attention to detail and all the technicalities flew out the window when I saw a mob of burnt orange from the fourth floor of parking garage Q.


We have our hook'em horns down there somewhere in the picture. But my wonderful self-portrait camera skills cut them off. Matt will be happy.


Yes, defense! What a novel thing. We could've used some of that on Saturday night.


I'm not sure the technical football jargon for this. But I think it's a cool picture nonetheless.


Last one for now...Yay for an orange tower!

That's all for now. Tomorrow is back to work...I'm smiling when I say that, I promise.

Goodbye Labor Day,

No comments: