Thursday, October 25, 2007

Nervous mommy :(



We all know that my dog is my baby. And she always will be, even when I have kids. Tomorrow she is going under the knife...she's going to get spayed :( Poor baby. So keep her in your prayers! I'm a very nervous mommy, so I guess it's good that I only get like 12 hours to freak out about it (we scheduled it at 3:00 this afternoon)...plus, she's going in with Gracie (my parents dog), so hopefully the two of them will be able to be together before the surgery. And thank the Lord, we get to take her home afterwards.

Poor Riley :(

1 comment:

d.kunz said...

pic 2 is hilarious...

and it turns out that YES, you ARE allowed to take personal days from life... at least aspects of it.

what are you DOING to be rejuvenated?
what are you PRAYING to be filled with rejoicing?